Andy continues his series: Part 2, "Grace Flows Down | How Jesus Finds You in the Valley"
Grace. Unmerited favor. The gift of good when bad is deserved. It’s the one thing that makes everything better. Imperfect people in an imperfect world need grace to be able to live past failures, mistakes, and missteps. Grace is the gift of freedom to be yourself and the invitation to keep growing and getting better. Grace is the only way we sinful people can have a relationship with a holy God. God’s grace is like a river — it flows down to the valley of your need, your failure, and your imperfection. In this series, we will venture into the theology of grace and discover what makes it so amazing.
- GV Kids classes start today: Infants - 5th grade!
- If you are interested in serving in the Kids Ministry, please contact Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 Lesson Plan for GV Kids: To see what the kids will be learning this year, click here: 2021 Lesson Plan.
- YOUTH TONIGHT will meet this evening 5-7pm at Jake & Becca Gaines' home (1189 Winrose Drive, Collierville, TN).
- YOUTH GROUPS will meet this week. This aspect of our ministry is extremely important for discipleship and spiritual growth. If you have any questions or would like more information, please reach out to Jake via email: email@example.com or via cell: 901-634-3477.
This year, we will be hosting several “Discover Grace Valley” gatherings. These meetings are designed to help you understand the beliefs, mission, and values of Grace Valley Church as well as give you an opportunity to ask questions and hear directly from our Lead Pastor, Andy Savage. In short, this is an opportunity to consider official membership in the Grace Valley Family.
Our next “Discover Grace Valley” gathering will be on Sunday evening, February 21st, from 5-7pm at the home of Andy & Amanda Savage. There is limited space available, but don't worry, we will be hosting these gatherings throughout the year to give everyone an opportunity to attend. (Childcare will not be available). To register to attend, please click here: Discover Grace Valley
**Discover Grace Valley on Sunday, January 31st is FULL.
In-house: You can place your tithes and offerings in one of the black boxes located by the auditorium exits.
Mail: You can mail your tithe and offering checks to:
Grace Valley Church
131 South Center Street, #129
Collierville, TN 38027
Online: Online/electronic giving options are available at www.gracevalleymemphis.org/give.
**Grace Valley Church is a registered 501(c)(3) entity. All gifts and contributions to Grace Valley Church are tax-deductible.
There will be valleys in life! We all experience them. It is the founding principle behind the creation of Grace Valley Church. You do not have to navigate those valleys alone! It will be an honor to travel life’s journey with you. There is a group of Grace Valley Church’s faithful willing to meet you where you are during these difficult times. All you have to do is ask! With an amazing amount of discretion and confidentiality, you can have someone connect with you and listen. Let us know how we can help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the GVC Facebook Group, click here.